I’m a major tea geek, I have been since I was a kid. I was first introduced to the wonder of tea from a family friend, and she and I would stay up all night talking about everything under the sun. All while enjoying a nice cup of tea with honey (never sugar or sweetener). I miss that friend, but to this day my love of tea and conversation over a nice cuppa lives on.
Enjoy my video: How To Make a Cup of Tea… Green Spear Twist from Adagio Teas, made using the ingenuiTEA teapot.
Directions for that tasty cup of tea:
- Start with 1 tbs of Green Spear Twist Tea from Adagio Teas
- Dump the 1 tsp into the Adagio Teas ingenuiTEA
- Depending on the size of your cup fill the ingenuiTEA to the top with filtered water heated to 170 degrees Fahrenheit
- Let the tea steep for about 2 minutes until the gunpowder tea starts to open
- Place the ingenuiTEA atop your favorite mug (for me it is my Canyons Resort mug I got on my ski trip to Utah in 2013)
- Options: add Orange Blossom Honey
- Finally, enjoy!
This video was shot on an iPhone 5s. Original clips from my Vine channel. Note: 1 tbs of Green Spear Twist will yield 3 cups of tea.