So I’m at my 1 year anniversary for this space, it’s been an interesting year. Here’s what you may have missed over the past year…
- I started writing again on an almost daily basis
- I fell in love with social media
- I became even more obsessed with the iPhone
- My love was the web was reignited
- I started a program to get my master’s in Internet Marketing
- I began an internship working with one of the coolest people I’ve ever met, and finally found a mentor
- My love of comic books was reignited
- I started collecting comic books again
- I started writing for one of my favorite “geek” websites ThinkHero.com
- Made my way through the entire run of Powers (as of the 25 Coolest Dead Superheroes of All Time trade)
- Finally started reading/loving the Y-the Last Man trades (my favorite non-superhero book ever)
- CHUCK got picked up again… and I was happy
- LOST ended… and I was sad
- I still haven’t attended a comic book convention, but 2011 will be my year… or I’ll be one year older when I do.
Ok, so there are some of the highlights… It’s been a great Year One for my blog, I only hope Year Two will be just as exciting. Thanks for discovering, visiting and reading my stuff.